At Walpole Outdoors, we value your business and appreciate your trust. Therefore, we take great care to safeguard information we gather from you so that you may feel secure when shopping. This information may include your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and credit card number.
All orders submitted to our site are encrypted with secure technology on your end and on ours. This is industry standard technology. Our security measures protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information we have collected at our site. It protects against a third party viewing your information. When you reach our checkout, a locked padlock icon appears on the lower portion of your screen to indicate you are in our secure shopping area.
Pages requesting information will always have one of these symbols displayed. We keep any information entered during ordering confidential.
We may email you from time to time with news about products and sale items that we feel may interest you.
If you do not wish to order online, you may order by phone by calling 866-753-8550 or by filling out the order form in our Selections catalog.
Information We May Collect
Walpole Outdoors may collect information that can identify you ("personal information"), such as your name, address, and email address when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our web site or in some other manner, from our business partners, and from other third parties.
We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our web site.
Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users' movements around our site and understand trends.
We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our web site and to personalize your online experience.
We may use standard Internet tools, such web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our web site and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services.
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our web site.
- Facilitate use of our web site.
- Manage your account and your preferences.
- Analyze use of and improve our web site, products and services.
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our web site.
With Whom We May Share Information We Collect
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf.
- Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our web site or offline.
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
- We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertisers and others.
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our web site.
- To stop receiving promotional emails or catalogs from us by sending an email to the contact address below.
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our web site may not function properly.
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have an online account on our web site, by logging into that account.
- Opt-out. If you do not wish to receive mailings from other companies or to have personal information shared with other companies, including other IAC businesses, please contact us by phone, email or mail.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
How to Contact Us
Walpole Outdoors Privacy Contact:
Toll Free: 866 753-8550
Mail: 255 Patriot Place, Foxborough, MA 02035